New Ford Fiesta ST Performance special version with a circulation of 600 unitsApril 10, 2019
Ford decided to please its fans with a new “lighter” – a hot-hatch of bright color with acceleration to 100 km/h in 6.5 seconds, new discs and sport suspension settings.
Ford will offer the new Ford Fiesta ST Performance Edition only in its three-door body in a bright orange color Deep Orange. The model will be released in a strictly limited edition of 600 units. As noted in the company: “The novelty is designed to offer an even more pleasant driving experience, thanks to the custom-made Coilover Ford Performance suspension.”
The standard equipment of the hatchback includes alloy wheels by 18 inches, lightened by 7 kg, compared to the standard ones. They also received a three-layer painting with special material “Magnetite”. According to the company, the new coilover suspension was “thoroughly tested” at the Nurburgring by Ford Performance engineers, reducing the ride height by 15 mm from the front and 10 mm from the rear.
As the power unit will be used 1.5-liter turbo engine, capable of developing up to 200 horsepower and 290 Nm of torque. Acceleration to 100 km/h will take only 6.5 seconds, and the maximum speed will be limited to 232 km / h.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup