New Ford Evos will replace three models of the brand at onceAugust 8, 2020
Ford’s lineup will be updated.
Ford intends to revise its line of cars by removing several cars from production at once. Note that these measures are being taken against the backdrop of falling sales due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Thus, Ford Mondeo cars, S-Max and Galaxy compact vans will be discontinued, and they will be replaced by a universal model – the Ford Evos crossover. For fans of the Ford Galaxy model, the brand has already released the Edge.
The new Ford Evos has already entered tests on public roads. The prototype in dense camouflage was recently spotted by photo spies. According to the available information, the novelty will be based on the C2 platform. The premiere of the novelty is scheduled for the second half of next year.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious