New Ford Bronco may get a removable roofDecember 8, 2019
Ford has published several patents related to the new Ford Bronco.
Ford patents filed with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office show that the new Bronco will receive a removable roof.
Edition Ford Authority managed to get images with a square roof of the SUV from which the upper part is removed. Specialists noted that points B and C are connected to each other while the hinge will be on A in order to secure the top of the roof.
Using such a scheme may seem dangerous in an accident, but Ford has already tested it, which showed that the roof is capable of supporting the weight four times the mass of the car before it rushes inside no more than 5 inches.
Other patents have previously appeared. One of the most entertaining is the removable door. Pictures of the Bronco with a cloth roof were also released. The car should be presented in 2020.
- Tesla bought a plot in a special zone for a factory in Germany with a scandal
- New Honda Breeze outperforms KIA Sportage
- The network got the first images of the new low-cost crossover Renault
- Ford and Volkswagen team up to create a seven-seater frame SUV
- The first photos of the updated VW Golf GTI without camouflage appeared