New Ford Bronco debuts July 9thJune 15, 2020
The American automaker finally announced the date of the presentation of its Ford Bronco crossover – the novelty will debut in less than a month.
Ford posted a photo, date and signature on his Instagram channel for Ford: 09/07/20. The Wild Returns. ” Almost 5 years have passed since we learned about the resurrection of the legendary model in the form of a crossover. Finally, after 25 days, the media will be invited to see the new SUV, “with tremendous power and capabilities, uniquely equipped to take true adventurers deep into the wild and rampant.”
Recall that the sixth generation SUV is built on the T6 platform from the Ford Ranger pickup. The engine will be powered by a 2.3-liter four-cylinder EcoBoost turbo engine with 270 hp. and a 2.7-liter V6 rated at 325 hp A couple of units will be a 7-speed “mechanics” and a 10-band automatic transmission. The latest fifth-generation Ford Bronco was launched in 1996.
The Bronco 2021 model year will undoubtedly receive many historical references to the original. The main competitor of the new items will be Jeep Wrangler.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station