New Ford Bronco debuts in JulyJune 4, 2020
The long-awaited SUV is likely to be unveiled in July 2020 by Ford.
Worst of all, the coronavirus also delayed the production of Bronco, although in mid-May Ford confirmed that Bronco was about to arrive at dealerships in 2021. Since its announcement in 2017, which happened together with Ranger, various patent applications and trademarks have appeared, as well as the small Baby Bronco, which has presented an incomplete but exciting picture of an SUV.
Even as we approach disclosure, rumors continue to circulate. Recent leaks suggest that the SUV will receive a seven-speed manual gearbox, which will be equipped with ultra-low gear. It is also known that the car will be equipped with an infotainment screen similar to that presented in the new Ford F-150, which will be shown by the automaker later this month.
When Ford unveils Bronco next month, we expect a ton of detail to be revealed.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network