New Ford Bronco debuts in JulyJune 4, 2020
The long-awaited SUV is likely to be unveiled in July 2020 by Ford.
Worst of all, the coronavirus also delayed the production of Bronco, although in mid-May Ford confirmed that Bronco was about to arrive at dealerships in 2021. Since its announcement in 2017, which happened together with Ranger, various patent applications and trademarks have appeared, as well as the small Baby Bronco, which has presented an incomplete but exciting picture of an SUV.
Even as we approach disclosure, rumors continue to circulate. Recent leaks suggest that the SUV will receive a seven-speed manual gearbox, which will be equipped with ultra-low gear. It is also known that the car will be equipped with an infotainment screen similar to that presented in the new Ford F-150, which will be shown by the automaker later this month.
When Ford unveils Bronco next month, we expect a ton of detail to be revealed.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air