New Ford Bronco assembled from LegoJuly 20, 2020
Designed and built by a Ford engineer, these Lego models show the new 2021 Ford Bronco looks impressive even in plastic.
The world just the other day saw the resurrected 2021 Ford Bronco for the first time, but that did not stop American company engineer Peter Blackert from creating and showing on the Web a Lego model of a new and widely advertised SUV. Blackert built two versions of the new Bronco: a two-door model in Cyber Orange Pearl and a four-door model in blue. Like real cars, these models are easy to customize and also boast a removable roof and doors.
Although Blackert works for Ford, his Lego experiments are not limited to the vehicles of the American automaker. His Instagram feed features dozens of makes and models, from the Fiat 128 to the Subaru WRX, from the Porsche Cayenne S to several Tesla and 1950s classics. All of his models have a chunky style.
While there is no official Lego set to build the new Ford Bronco from, Blackert has uploaded instructions for 19 of his models to Rebrickable.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV