New Fiat Fiorino van spotted on testsFebruary 10, 2021
The Fiat Fiorino is expected to debut later this year as a 2022 model.
Fiat is a small brand within the big Stellantis concern, but the Italian carmaker is unabated. Its US lineup has shrunk to just one Fiat 500X in the US, but brand choices are wider in other countries, including small cargo vans.
Fiat Fiorino is gearing up for an update and new spy photos show the company is actively working on development. The spy shots show an oddly shaped van with camouflage covering the front of the vehicle. It looks like the current version of the model, although the design has become smoother and more modern. This is not surprising given that the current generation Fiorino went on sale in 2007 with a 2016 model refresh.
Powertrain details remain a mystery, although experts speculate that Fiat’s 1.4-liter four-cylinder will come as standard. However, the company will likely offer a turbocharged 1.3-liter four-cylinder as an option.
The rear of the test car features a redesigned taillight design. The interior is also set to receive a substantial update, filled with modern and functional styling, along with the latest infotainment software and helpful safety features.
The refreshed Fiat Fiorino is expected to debut later this year as a 2022 model, although it is unclear in which markets this upgrade will be available.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts