New Ferrari will be called SF90?February 15, 2019
On Friday, the presentation will begin Ferrari, where the team will show the car in 2019. In Maranello create intrigue and keep in secret even the name of the novelty, but some information still leaked to the press.
Veteran Italian journalism Leo Turini is well aware of the situation in Ferrari. According to him, the name of the new car should be marked by the fact that this year marks 90 years since the founding of the Scuderia Ferrari. Presumably, the new car will be called SF90 or SF90-H to emphasize the hybrid component of the power plant.
It is possible that the 2019 car will be painted in a darker shade of red than in previous years.
- Volvo and Geely refuse to organize a joint venture
- New Genesis eGV70 spotted in tests
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 price published
- New Hyundai Tucson crossover launched into production
- Nokian Tires completes construction of a test track in Spain