New Ferrari hypercar spotted again in testsNovember 11, 2020
Reporters managed to photograph a new hypercar from the Italian brand.
Photo spies again managed to capture the new Ferrari hypercar. It is worth noting that the car is at the stage of development when only the chassis and the power unit are ready for tests, and a “mule” is used as a body – a body from an existing car. This time, the journalists filmed the same mule again.
In general, the car in the photos looks like a LaFerrari superhybrid – it has the same body proportions, a similar hood and headlights. However, in details, the novelty differs from the LaFerrari in the shape and number of air intakes and the rear. In addition, journalists noticed small blue stickers on the side windows, which may indicate a hybrid power plant.
The Italian carmaker is currently not commenting on spy shots of its new car. It is expected that the novelty will receive a power plant with a capacity of much more than 1,000 hp. The premiere of the hypercar should take place no later than 2022.
- The interior of the new Genesis G90 was first shown in the photo
- Hyundai showed the updated crossover Tucson L
- Audi TTS Competition Plus for the European market will be more powerful
- The prices for the new SUV from Nissan have been announced
- Rolls-Royce cars get new body colors