New electric Porsche Taycan removed almost without camouflageMay 5, 2019
The photo spies managed to capture an absolute novelty from the German company Porsche – the electric Taycan, which drove onto public roads for tests with almost no camouflage.
Although Porsche has applied several stickers around lighting fixtures to disguise their shape, it is pretty clear that these are already finished products. So this time we received the most detailed photos of the model.
The main point is the striking resemblance to the concept of Mission E, introduced in 2015 – these are recessed headlights of similar design, and concept-like tail lights, also giving some hints of similarity to the 911 model. wings.
As one would expect, the Taycan bumper looks very aggressive thanks to the front splitter and the massive rear diffuser, as well as on this version of the Porsche test model, finally abandoned the model of exhaust pipes.
Taycan is a fully electric sports car, which will have a range of 500 kilometers per charge, and accelerate to 100 km / h in just 3.5 seconds in the Turbo version. The premiere of the model is expected in September, and the first cars will arrive to customers by the end of the year.
- The popularity of the Ferrari brand has decreased by a third over the past decade
- Hybrid crossover Lamborghini Urus will be the most powerful model of the brand
- Toyota invests heavily in artificial intelligence and robotics
- Automakers face new production challenge
- Production of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 may be delayed