New electric pickup Ford F-150 EV gets Mustang Mach-E infotainment systemApril 20, 2021
This is evidenced by new spy shots of the car.
Recently, Carscoops has obtained detailed pictures of the interior of the new all-electric Ford F-150 EV pickup. Apparently, the novelty will receive an entertainment system from the previously presented Ford Mustang Mach-E crossover with a Sync 4A interface.
Despite the cloth-covered instruments, the reporters concluded that this is how the Mach-E has a 15.5-inch screen on the center panel. Unfortunately, it is not yet possible to consider the dashboard of an electric pickup truck, but it is safe to say that it will be completely digital.
The Mustang Mach-E multimedia system has been repeatedly said to be one of the best on the market. It is supported by a high-quality screen with bright colors and fast response, as well as high speed, geolocation accuracy and ease of use.
- The renderings presented the radical evolution of the design of the Chevy Silverado pickup
- Details about the extreme sedan BMW M3 CS have appeared
- The new Toyota Corolla Cross crossover is being tested on US roads
- Nissan will not be able to produce half a million cars due to a shortage of chips
- The new Opel and Vauxhall Vivaro-e received a hydrogen unit with a range of 400 km