New electric drone with interchangeable bodies announced by RinspeedDecember 4, 2019
Rinspeed is preparing to produce a new unmanned electric model.
The new concept of an electric car created by Rinspeed was named MetroSnap. Compact unmanned vehicle has the properties of a designer. The electric car is being developed as a vehicle with swap bodies. In the prototype of an unmanned electric vehicle shown, the body part and the chassis are interchangeable structural parts.
The creation of the model is based on the Skateboard platform, which is a separate, basic structural element. The Pod body, which is mounted on the drone, can be easily replaced if necessary with a more suitable option for you. According to the creators of the new electric car Rinspeed MetroSnap. The model is designed to work for a long time and without downtime.
Presentation of the model is scheduled for January 2020. The presentation will be held in the framework of the exhibition of consumer electronic products and goods, which will be held in early 2020 in Las Vegas – CES-2020. According to experts, the new model will be a logical continuation of the previously shown microSnap and Snap prototypes.
- A photo of an Aston Martin Valkyrie with a crazy aero kit appeared on the web
- The interior of the VW ID Buzz electric van is captured
- Genesis G70 Shooting Brake to debut at Goodwood on July 8
- Changan prepares debut of the first hybrid sedan of the Uni series
- Pictures of the interior of the new Volkswagen ID Buzz appeared on the Internet