New DS9 pricing publishedApril 8, 2021
Pre-orders for the new flagship sedan in the UK will begin on April 8th.
DS will begin accepting pre-orders for its new flagship DS9 sedan in the UK on April 8th. In this regard, it became known that the cost of the basic version of the model will be 40 615 pounds. The car will be sold with two powertrain options: gasoline and hybrid.
It should be noted that the novelty received a gasoline engine with 222 hp, as well as two variants of a hybrid power plant with a return of 222 and 355 hp. All variants are equipped with an uncontested 8-speed “automatic”, as well as front or all-wheel drive.
Note that the new DS9 features rich equipment and a high level of interior trim. The car received leather seats with massage, contour lighting, premium audio from Focal, automatic parking system, night vision system, automatic braking system in front of an obstacle, traffic sign recognition, driver monitoring system and automatic light switching.
- Honda unveils new HR-V hybrid for Europe ahead of late 2021 launch
- Hyundai froze assembly of Kona EV over fire recall
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web