New DS7 Crossback Louvre Edition will showcase the Louvre’s most significant projects on the multimedia screenJanuary 23, 2021
The manufacturer has added one interesting feature to its new crossover DS7 Crossback Louvre Edition.
The new crossover DS 7 Crossback Louvre Edition has the opportunity to show 182 of the Louvre’s most significant exhibits in the form of a virtual broadcast on its 12-inch screen. Among the exhibits are “Mona Lisa” by Leonardo da Vinci, “The Wedding in Cana” by Veronese and a number of others.
With a Day at the Louvre, users can select specific exhibits or customize the system to showcase a new work every day. Each subject has its own podcast recorded with a story of no more than four minutes.
Along with the car keys, customers receive a Friends of the Louvre pass, which grants access to the museum to any exhibitions within the first year after purchasing the car. The cost of such a car in the UK is at least £ 46,530.
- Porsche may return to Formula 1
- Mercedes-Benz has published the first teaser of the new EQS
- In Singapore, cars with internal combustion engines will be banned by 2025
- Geely and Mercedes-Benz to unveil Smart electric crossover concept
- Lamborghini reveals details of its new Huracan STO