New DS7 Crossback Louvre Edition will showcase the Louvre’s most significant projects on the multimedia screenJanuary 23, 2021
The manufacturer has added one interesting feature to its new crossover DS7 Crossback Louvre Edition.
The new crossover DS 7 Crossback Louvre Edition has the opportunity to show 182 of the Louvre’s most significant exhibits in the form of a virtual broadcast on its 12-inch screen. Among the exhibits are “Mona Lisa” by Leonardo da Vinci, “The Wedding in Cana” by Veronese and a number of others.
With a Day at the Louvre, users can select specific exhibits or customize the system to showcase a new work every day. Each subject has its own podcast recorded with a story of no more than four minutes.
Along with the car keys, customers receive a Friends of the Louvre pass, which grants access to the museum to any exhibitions within the first year after purchasing the car. The cost of such a car in the UK is at least £ 46,530.
- Honda unveils new HR-V hybrid for Europe ahead of late 2021 launch
- Hyundai froze assembly of Kona EV over fire recall
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web