New DS4 photographed during road testsSeptember 11, 2020
Photos were published by motor1.
DS4 production ceased back in 2018 due to low demand for the model. However, the other day, journalists captured a new generation of a hybrid hatchback and crossover during road tests. Unfortunately, the novelty is completely covered in camouflage and has a number of false panels on the body that make it difficult to see the details.
It is reported that the new DS4 will be built on the same platform with the Citroen C4 and Peugeot 308. This means that the model will receive not only gasoline and diesel power units, but also a hybrid power plant, as well as an all-electric version.
As for the exterior, LED headlights with vertically arranged LED DRLs are clearly visible through the camouflage, the taillights will be of the same shape. In general, the shape and proportions of the body are expected to be borrowed from the older DS7 model. The official date of the premiere of the new DS4 has not yet been announced, but it is expected that the event will take place early next year.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station