New details about the new generation of Toyota Land CruiserMarch 20, 2020
Japanese SUV will be able to boast a refreshed design and a new engine range. At the same time, the off-road qualities of the car will remain at a high level.
Today, fresh information about the new generation of the Toyota Land Cruiser SUV has become known. It is expected that the official dealerships new product will arrive in 2022. Prior to the official premiere, representatives of the Japanese brand promise to provide metered information about the car. The main changes will affect the engine range of the SUV – the current 8-cylinder engine should be a thing of the past with the model. For the new SUV, gasoline and diesel V6 twin-turbo powertrains will be available. It is already known that a 3.4-liter engine with 416 hp output will definitely become one of the engines. The same power unit is used on the Lexus LS SUV.
There was also evidence of work on a hybrid powerplant for a new car. All motors will work in tandem with an automatic gearbox and four-wheel drive system.
There is no talk of a fully electric version. Designers promise that the SUV will get a modern look – its length will be slightly less, and the width will remain at the same level. Also, engineers said that the cross-country ability of the car will remain at the previous level.
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery