New crossover Perodua Ativa appeared in MalaysiaMarch 7, 2021
Perodua Ativa will be on sale in Malaysia.
The start of accepting orders for the Perodua Ativa crossover began on February 19 in Malaysia, but the premiere of the car took place yesterday. Initially, the crossover was only available from pictures, while now more than 5,000 applications for the purchase of the car have already been issued. In addition, the new product differs from its predecessor in the shape of the radiator grille and LED optics.
Other bumpers and chrome trim on the tailgate are worth noting. As for the interior, there have been no significant changes. This Perodua Ativa is also equipped with climate control and a multimedia complex. The crossover Perodua Ativa is driven by a 1.0-liter unit with 98 hp output, which is combined with a variator.
- Tesla wants to license its autopilot software
- Rimac said he would do with the purchased Bugatti
- The queue for the Toyota Land Cruiser stretches for 4 years
- Mazda patented eight new brands
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 to officially debut on October 26