New Citroen models will be equipped with huge wheelsJuly 19, 2019
In honor of its 100th anniversary, Citroen has built a futuristic concept High-Ride 19_19 with a radical wheel design. It is planned that a high fit and massive 30-inch wheels may appear on future models of the brand.
New Citroen models may surprise the global community with 30-inch wheels. This writes the automobile edition «Autocar» with reference to the head of the French brand Linda Jackson. According to her, electric cars, whose popularity continues to grow rapidly, give automakers more opportunities to create unusual cars. It is necessary to move away from stereotypes so that the buyer does not get bored.
So, the head of Citroen believes that for production cars, the engineers of the brand will be able to borrow his wheels from a rather radical design from the futuristic concept Citroen 19_19.
Recall the unmanned electric concept car Citroen 19_19, similar to a fantastic lunar rover, debuted in May of 2019 as one of the gifts to the 100th anniversary of the start of production of Citroen cars.
Meanwhile, the German company Volkswagen has released self-leveling central disc caps. Self-centering caps are made from a special alloy. A full set of four caps will cost £ 156 in the UK.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup