New car Williams drove the first lap on testsFebruary 20, 2019
The Williams team missed the first two days of the tests due to the machine’s unavailability.
On Wednesday night, the British team brought the new FW42 to Barcelona, and all the first half of the day the mechanics were preparing it for the road trip.
Preparation took quite a lot of time, and in the morning session the car did not leave the boxes, however, 25 minutes after the resumption of the tests, George Russell drove onto the track. The Briton slowly drove the installation circle and then returned to the pits.
We recently wrote that Wiiliams had brought his car to the test.
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration
- New BMW X8 spotted on public roads
- Lucid will compete with Tesla for the title of the fastest electric car
- Nissan launches fourth generation Rogue
- Tesla became a mining company