New car Williams drove the first lap on testsFebruary 20, 2019
The Williams team missed the first two days of the tests due to the machine’s unavailability.
On Wednesday night, the British team brought the new FW42 to Barcelona, and all the first half of the day the mechanics were preparing it for the road trip.
Preparation took quite a lot of time, and in the morning session the car did not leave the boxes, however, 25 minutes after the resumption of the tests, George Russell drove onto the track. The Briton slowly drove the installation circle and then returned to the pits.
We recently wrote that Wiiliams had brought his car to the test.
- Electrification is gaining momentum: Volkswagen ID.3 nearly overtakes Golf
- BMW abandons a number of international events
- Volkswagen will cut production in Germany in February due to a shortage of microchips
- Genesis brings new items to Europe
- Kia’s new electric crossover could become the brand’s best-selling electric vehicle in Europe