New business-class electric sedan launched in ChinaSeptember 23, 2019
In China, sales of a new electric car, the Beijing EU7 business class sedan, have begun. The car was developed and manufactured by the automotive giant BAIC.
The novelty was created on the basis of the Beijing Senova U7 gasoline, which has been produced since 2018. Outside, the electric version can be recognized by the original design of the front and rear parts. Here “own” lighting equipment and other bumpers.
The length, width and height of the Beijing EU7 are 4805, 1835 and 1528 mm, respectively, and the wheelbase is 2785 mm.
The car is driven by a front-mounted electric motor with a power of 160 kW (218 hp), the front wheels are the driving ones. A lithium-ion battery is installed under the floor, it provides a range on a single charge of up to 451 kilometers.
The price of Beijing EU7 in China is from 159,900 yuan, this is taking into account state subsidies for the purchase of an electric car.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon