New Buick Envision S crossover will enter the Chinese marketJune 19, 2020
The American brand Buick demonstrated Buick Envision S for China.
Letter S was required due to the fact that the previous Envision will be available for some time in China. Cross developed on the architecture of E2, used, in particular, in the Cadillac XT4.
Currently, the American brand does not disclose any information, but judging by the information from the Chinese Patent Office, Envision S has a 29 mm wheelbase (up to 2,779 mm), while at the same time the body shortened by 24 mm (up to 4,662 mm).
There is also no data on technical specifications, but it is known that Envision for the United States will acquire a 240-horsepower 2.0-liter turbo engine and a 9-speed automatic transmission. Surely, cars will be offered with both front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive.
The cost of new items is still unknown, at the same time, the predecessor can be purchased at a price of 189.9 thousand yuan
In addition, previously declassified information about the new generation of the Haval H6 crossover. Sales of cars in China should begin this summer.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network