New BMW M8 GTS spotted at NurburgringSeptember 27, 2019
Nowadays, the popularity of high-performance cars such as the BMW M is higher than ever, and manufacturers are releasing special series more and more, and now we will talk about the upcoming derivative of the BMW M8.
The BMW M8 Coupe test car was spotted at the Nurburgring earlier this week. And there is one element that distinguishes this “Bavarian”, namely the fixed rear wing. Undoubtedly, the aforementioned aero element is not as large as the wing on the rear of the BMW M8 GTE racing car, but it is considered quite impressive for a street car, judging by the license plates.
As for the name M8 GTS, it is preliminary and is clearly borrowed from the M4 GTS. So you have to wait and see what the badges really look like at the upcoming special issue. It is expected that such a model should weigh less than a 2-ton BMW M8.
As for the timing of the release of the novelty, it will be possible to see the special edition most likely only next year, after the BMW Competition M8 debut ends.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires