New BMW M3 Competition with seen on testsMay 7, 2020
The official debut of the model is unlikely to take place in the near future.
At the Nurburgring, a BMW 203 four-door sedan has just been seen. Several prototypes have passed tests on the track, the very first test car shown in the video had enlarged exhaust lining. According to a member of the Bimmer Post forums, we are really looking at the M3 Competition with the M Sport exhaust.
Some may think that the sound of the engine is not good enough, but this is due to the fact that the Euro-spec has a diesel particulate filter in order to comply with increasingly stringent emission standards.
Provided that this is a competition version, it has better characteristics of the S58 engine, delivering 503 horsepower and 600 Newton meters of torque. Despite the fact that BMW has confirmed its intention to release a car with a six-speed manual gearbox and rear-wheel drive, it is expected that the M3 Competition will only be sold with an eight-speed automatic transmission and xDrive.
It is expected that the new M3 sedan will appear sometime this year, possibly in the fall. Regardless of the style of the body and the number of doors, these cars will have an increased grille
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires