New BMW i7 spotted in production bodyJuly 16, 2020
In contrast to the previous pictures, the new portion shows the already production car.
Photos of the new BMW i7 have been posted online the other day. Unlike the pictures that were provided earlier, the new portion captures a production model of an electric vehicle. Of course, the vehicles were completely covered with camouflage, but a general idea of the new product is already possible.
Despite the fact that the new BMW i7 will copy the updated 7-Series, it will still acquire some features. So, it is not possible to make out the door handles – probably the electric car will receive something special in this part. In general, the front end is more “angry” and elongated. In addition, the manufacturer failed to hide a huge number of cameras located around the perimeter of the car, which indicates the presence of an autopilot.
The new BMW i7 is expected to be the most powerful car in the brand’s model range, not counting the M versions. So, it is assumed that the novelty will receive at least a 650-horsepower power plant, which makes the model the most powerful. According to preliminary data, the power plant will be powered by a set of batteries, one charge of which will last for 650 kilometers.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup