New BMW 4-Series receives M-packageJune 3, 2020
The German automaker hinted at the future “charged” M4 with the Sport package Pro, which includes, in addition to decorative updates, more changes in technical terms.
The new model BMW 4 Series with a radically changed appearance with a massive grille introduced the other day. Toward the end of this year, the brand will have an M-version of the coupe. Currently, customers are offered the M Sport package Pro, available for the M440i version. For an additional fee you can make 20-inch alloy wheels M Performance, carbon fiber grille and front splitter.
In addition, you can order a steering wheel from the M-line with pads that are made of carbon fiber and suede. The model has a 3.0-liter six-cylinder turbo engine with a power of 374 hp under the hood. This unit is combined with a 48-volt starter-generator, automatic transmission and four-wheel drive.
- Honda to phase out petrol cars in Europe from 2022
- Porsche Design reveals laptop with carbon fiber cover
- Mercedes-AMG One will receive over 1,200 horsepower
- Lincoln will not compete with German brands
- Bentley will be taken over by Audi