new BMW 4-Series available with 3.0-liter turbodieselFebruary 1, 2021
BMW has revised the engine range for its new product.
Seven months after the debut of the new BMW 4-Series G22, the company has decided to expand the engine range for the model by adding a 3.0-liter B57 6-cylinder turbo diesel unit. The new engine combines fuel efficiency and dynamics. The new modifications were named 430d xDrive and M440d xDrive.
In the version 430d xDrive with a 286-horsepower engine, the BMW 4-Series consumes 5.2-5.9 liters of fuel per 100 kilometers in the combined cycle, and acceleration from 0 to 100 km / h in 5.1 seconds. In the “charged” version of the M440d xDrive, the engine output is 340 hp, and the consumption increases by 0.5 liters, while the acceleration rate is 0.5 seconds better.
Both options are offered only in the all-wheel drive version, while the motor is equipped with an uncontested 8-speed automatic transmission and a 48-volt starter-generator, which provides an additional 11 hp. power.
The sales of new products have already started at a price of 57,600 euros for the BMW 430d xDrive and from 67,800 euros for the M440d xDrive. Both models can also enter the Russian market.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts