New Aston Martin will be hybridsApril 17, 2020
The other day, Aston Martin confirmed the information that the new V6 unit, which will be installed in the hybrid model, will also be used in all new auto brands.
So, the head of the company said that the new hybrid engine will replace the unit that is currently in use, this is the Mercedes-AMG V8. This decision was made due to the fact that the German company is going to transfer its models to 4-cylinder turbo engines and stop assembling the V8. The new unit together with the hybrid installation will be in all new cars of this brand, however, everyone will have different returns.
It was announced that with the newest mid-engined supercar Valhalla, when it receives a new unit, it will become the brand’s most powerful hybrid. It was also promised that the 5.2-liter V12 turbo engine would not go out of production. In the future, the unit will be finalized, and he will also receive a hybrid component in the Aston Martin engine line.
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon
- Elevate kit converts mountain bikes to electric