New affordable crossover Renault Kiger demonstrated on videoJanuary 30, 2020
Renault Corporation is preparing to release a new low-cost cross under the factory designation HBC. It is assumed that the serial variation of the model will acquire the name Renault Kiger. Recently, the debut official video of the crossover was published on the Internet.
According to the NJCAR agency, Renault Kiger created on the advanced CMF-A platform from the Renault Triber compact van.
Judging by the video, a car less than 4 meters in length will receive a unique LED head optics with an intricate C-shaped DRL, which is decorated in the spirit of the 2017 Renault Symbioz prototype.
Surely, the NVS interior will acquire a design in the spirit of the “related” Triber, but the new model will be equipped with another front panel with a soaring touch screen of the infotainment complex.
A 1.0-liter turbo engine with a capacity of 95 hp will act as a power unit for the cross, along with which a 5-speed manual transmission or a robotic transmission will function. Four-wheel drive is not offered.
The debut of the new Renault crossover will take place in early February at the Auto Expo in New Delhi, and dealers will receive a new product in the middle of this year. And in the global market, compact cross will appear by the end of this year.
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US