Neuron EV has developed the VEGA electric crossoverJanuary 23, 2020
California startup Neuron EV showed computer images of the Neuron EV electric crossover. According to the developers, this car will combine the comfort and strength of a pickup truck.
The dimensions of the new model are almost identical to the Volkswagen Touareg. The electric cross will get a length of 4877 mm, a width of 1981 mm, a height of 1676 mm. Appearance Neuron EV VEGA resembles the cars presented by startups earlier: it has thin LED optics, retractable door handles and cameras instead of rear-view mirrors.
The Neuron EV VEGA will be based on a proprietary modular platform, in which the traction battery is located under the passenger compartment floor. According to the creators, such a cross will receive a spacious 5-seater interior.
As for the technical specifications and prices for the new product, they have not yet been disclosed.
- Mahindra to Bring Formula E to India for Electric Vehicle Advertising
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan