Netflix announced its own car showAugust 21, 2019
Netflix streaming service has published a trailer for its new in-car reality show called Hyperdrive. The creators themselves describe the project as a mixture of Fast and Furious films and the popular sports show American Ninja Warrior.
The concept of the TV show is that the participants will compete against each other, performing various tasks and tricks on rare sports cars.
The first episode was filmed at Eastman Business Park in Rochester, New York. They were attended by cars Chevrolet Corvette, Nissan 350Z, Mazda RX-7, Nissan S13 Silvia, Lamborghini Huracan, as well as tuned Mercedes-AMG GT.
The executive producer of Hyperdrive was actress Charlize Theron. Among the participants of the show: trucker, delivery service driver, law student, millionaire, fashion model, builder and lumberjack. A total of 10 episodes of the show will be attended by 28 drivers.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon