NBA star Ray Allen bought an exclusive Maserati LevanteApril 23, 2019
At the New York Auto Show in 2019, instead of world premieres, Maserati showed one exclusive model – the Maserati Levante GTS One of One crossover was built for two-time NBA champion Ray Allen.
In the 90s, a basketball player shone in the NBA, remembered for his brand dunks and three-point shots, and now the athlete received a unique car, decorated in the corporate style of the Miami Heat team.
A special car is painted in a three-layered color Blu Astro, personifying both the cosmic galaxy and the corporate color of the city of Miami. The exclusive shade is complemented by a dark chrome decor on the body and carbon fiber elements.
The salon Levante GTS One of One is trimmed with blue denim fabric, the decorative panels are made of carbon fiber, Allen’s autographs are embroidered on the headrests, and the inscription for Ray is written on the thresholds. Rugs decorated in basketball style.
Technically, the Maserati Levante GTS has not changed – the One of One version is equipped with a 542-horsepower 3.8-liter V8 as the base crossover.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air