NASCAR pilot “prowl” on the lawn and miraculously returned to the trackOctober 22, 2019
From the side it looks as if the rider had planned
A video was posted on the web as NASCAR’s circuit racing pilot Joey Logano miraculously escaped an accident during a race.
This weekend on the track Kansas Speedway was the next stage of “Nazca”. Just two laps before completion, one of the pilots lost control and crashed into a neighboring car, pushing Logano out of the track. The video published by NBC shows how the pilot was rotated 360 degrees at great speed, after which he miraculously taxied to the track and continued to race.
On the eve of the video was published with another amazing “save” – the motorcycle racer managed to avoid a serious accident after losing traction. The pilot was thrown out of the saddle, but he managed to maintain his balance and smoothly brake.
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari
- Toyota Hilux pickup presented in new Mako performance
- 2022 Mercedes-AMG CLS 53 spotted in tests
- Electric Ford F-150 will receive a generator to increase the range