Named the toughest SUVs in the worldMay 1, 2020
Experts have compiled a rating of SUVs that have the largest resource.
The first place in this ranking belongs to Toyota Land Cruiser. About 15% of cars without breakdowns were able to drive 300,000 km. The second place is occupied by Toyota Sequoia, 10% of the owners of which covered 300 thousand km without contacting a service center. Practical similar results were seen in the Ford Expedition. Also, the top five included models such as the Highlander Hybrid from Toyota and Suburban from Chevrolet.
The sixth position is taken by the Chevrolet Tahoe, which has recently been recognized as the most comfortable SUV for moving around the city. Without malfunctions, about 4% of owners overcome 300 thousand km on it. GMC Yukon XL was in seventh place. Following him are Toyota 4Runner and Navigator cars from Lincoln.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station