Named the top 5 most unreliable premium crossovers of 2019January 14, 2020
German experts compiled a rating of crossovers for reliability and frequency of service.
Specialists of the German organization TÜV compiled a reliability rating of machines available in the local market, according to the frequency of access to service centers. According to this report, when choosing cars between the ages of 2 and 3 years, preference should not be given to Volvo engines that were considered reliable. So, the number of car owners of Volvo XC60 in car services amounted to 5.7% of the total number of owners of these cars. Mini Countryman showed a slightly better result – 5.5%.
In addition, the top three crossovers worst Bavarian BMW X3 / X4 – 5.1%. Another “Bavarian,” BMW X1, has shown great operational endurance – only 4.1% of such compact premium cars drove into service last year. Closes the top five worst cars aged 2 to 3 years old crossover Porsche Cayenne – 3.9% of the total number of cars came for repairs last year.
- Toyota Roomy got a tuning package from D-SPORT
- The new Toyota Wildlander has become more popular KIA Sportage
- Volvo V40 will return in a cross-coupe
- Almost 615 thousand Chevrolet cars sent for repair due to fuel leak
- Tuning Honda Civic Type R will cost the price of another car