Named the top 5 most unreliable premium crossovers of 2019January 14, 2020
German experts compiled a rating of crossovers for reliability and frequency of service.
Specialists of the German organization TÜV compiled a reliability rating of machines available in the local market, according to the frequency of access to service centers. According to this report, when choosing cars between the ages of 2 and 3 years, preference should not be given to Volvo engines that were considered reliable. So, the number of car owners of Volvo XC60 in car services amounted to 5.7% of the total number of owners of these cars. Mini Countryman showed a slightly better result – 5.5%.
In addition, the top three crossovers worst Bavarian BMW X3 / X4 – 5.1%. Another “Bavarian,” BMW X1, has shown great operational endurance – only 4.1% of such compact premium cars drove into service last year. Closes the top five worst cars aged 2 to 3 years old crossover Porsche Cayenne – 3.9% of the total number of cars came for repairs last year.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published