Named the safest cars of the yearDecember 16, 2019
Thatcham Research experts named the safest cars this year according to the results of crash tests Euro NCAP.
According to the “Profile” agency, the Mazda CX-30 model scored the highest number of points according to the results of crash tests. This car was the best during testing for a head-on collision, and also during a side impact and side impact on a pole.
In addition, the Mazda 3 model also got into the rating of the safest cars of the past year. It was able to do this thanks to modern technology under the name Driver Monitoring. The car also acquired the best performance in its own class for the protection of the driver and passengers.
In the list of leaders were 2 models of Volkswagen Corporation. We are talking about the Golf 8 and T-Cross, with a lane keeping assistant. At the same time, the T-Cross cross scored high points due to driver assistance systems.
In addition to the aforementioned cars, the safest were: Mercedes-Benz CLA, Mercedes-Benz B-Class, BMW 3-Series, and also Skoda Scala.
- A cat-dog car was put up for sale in the USA
- World’s first off-road Lamborghini Huracan announced
- Lamborghini Aventador successor to retain V12 engine
- VW XL1 or the rarest production car of the brand in history
- Connaught Type-D or sports new car with a V10 engine