Named the premiere date of the electric car Citroen e-C4June 10, 2020
The new version of the Citroen C4 hatchback will receive a 136-horsepower electric motor and a range of up to 340 km.
The automaker published on its Twitter video, in which he named the debut date of his electric novelty, which will expand the range of modifications of the Citroen C4 hatchback. So, the presentation of the model will be held on June 30 this year.
Recall that the model is built on the CMP platform, which we know from the new Peugeot 208 and Opel Corsa. This means that the Citroen C4 will receive gasoline and diesel options, as well as an all-electric option. So, in co-platforms, a 1.2-liter gas turbine unit with a return of 100, 130 and 155 hp is used, as well as a 1.5-liter diesel engine for 100 and 130 hp As a transmission, a 6-speed manual transmission and an 8-band “automatic” are used.
Contrary to the claims of our foreign colleagues, the model will retain the five-door layout and will not be considered a crossover. The French position it as a C-Hatch (C-class hatchback).
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air