Named the power of the new Ford Mustang Mach 1June 15, 2020
In the Ford Mustang lineup by the end of the year, the Mach 1 version will appear, which will give a five-liter V8 engine with a return of 525 horsepower.
The name Mach 1 is commonly used to mean Mustangs that are intermediate between purely “civilian” variations and “charged” Shelby models. It is known that Mustang Mach 1 will be equipped with a new generation with the most hardy and prepared for the track variation of the atmospheric five-liter V8 unit. In addition, the car will receive different suspension settings and more powerful brakes. Now, according to Ford Authority, citing insiders, the performance of the Ford Mustang Mach 1 has been revealed.
It will be equal to 525 horsepower and, possibly, in this way Mach 1 will replace the Shelby GT350 variant by the end of the year. The last time the name Mach 1 was revived in the early 2000s: then the Mustang was equipped with a 4.6-liter “eight” with a return of 309 horsepower.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones