Named the most popular shades of carsFebruary 10, 2020
Every third car in the world (38%) was painted white last year, and every fifth (19%) was black. This is indicated in a new study by the manufacturer of paints and varnishes Axalta Coating Systems.
The third in the list of the most popular shades of cars according to the results of 2019 was gray, it accounted for 19% of the market. Silver cars were even less interesting – only 10% of customers chose them.
It is noteworthy that in China the proportion of white tint is higher than in other states (57%), and in Europe, on the contrary, more often the choice is grayed out. The most paradoxical statistics on the North American market, where the proportion of the red tint is higher than the world as a whole.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily