Named the most popular cars on InstagramMarch 23, 2019
Since the creation of the Instagram social network, it has spread around the world like a wildfire, and is filled with hundreds of millions of photos. But besides the standard posts with cats and dogs, many can find cars.
The company Veygo decided to develop a special program to calculate hashtags, and determine the most popular cars in the world on Instagram. There are many expected models in this list, but there are several that may come as a surprise.
Thus, the first place in the ranking with 12 million posts was taken by the American Ford Mustang sports car, and in general in the top 10 there are a lot of American cars, which is not surprising, given the huge popularity of this social network in North America.
The top three leaders also included the Honda Civic, which collected 7.4 million posts, and only slightly behind the Nissan GT-R (slightly more than 7 million). Although if you add another 1.83 million Civic posts as Civic Type R, it will become a clear number two.
Next, the BMW M3, Jeep Wrangler, Chevrolet Camaro, Chevrolet Corvette, BMW M4, Lamborghini Aventador and Audi R8 hit the top 10 in popularity.
- Electric crossover Volvo XC40 Recharge will be disassembled in the name of safety
- Ford rolls out a rechargeable version of the new generation Ranger pickup truck for tests
- 2022 BMW X1 first shown in renders
- Jaguar F-PACE gets two new special editions in Italy
- Maserati Grecale crossover to debut in November