Named the most emergency countryJanuary 31, 2019
The European Commission has published a report on road accidents in the EU, according to which most often Austrian drivers get into accidents, and less often all drivers from Denmark. The report was published on the EC website.
Thus, according to the report, in Austria there are 44 accidents per 10 thousand inhabitants, and in Denmark there are only five. There is also a high probability of having an accident on the roads in Germany (37 accidents per 10 thousand inhabitants) and Belgium (35).
Data on accidents in Slovenia, Portugal, Malta and Italy are somewhat better than Austrian ones – about 30 out of 10 thousand motorists get into an accident. At the same time the safest roads in Cyprus (7.5 accidents per 10 thousand inhabitants) and in Finland (8.5).
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos