Named the most beloved car brands of the British for the yearJanuary 30, 2020
In 2019, the British car market showed a decline. So which cars in this difficult period for the country led the sales ratings?
No intrigue – vazovsky cars are being driven into the leaders with enviable constancy. It is even more interesting to know which cars are preferred by motorists from Europe. In the same UK, according to the British Society of Automakers and Car Dealers (SMMT), the most in demand are cars with the logo of the American brand Ford, which during the reporting period were sold in the amount of 236,137 copies (-7.1%). The following two places in the first “three” also went to non-local automakers: Volkswagen with a result of 200,771 cars (-1.2%) gets Volkswagen, and Mercedes-Benz gets 17 bronze (171,823 buyers).
The fourth result is demonstrated by the German company BMW – 168,753 units (-1.3%), and the local Vauxhall -159,830 vehicles (-9.9%) closes the TOP-5 of the most popular car manufacturers in the UK.
In general, in 2019, the British car market “sank” by 2.4% – 2 million 311 thousand 140 cars sold. The UK has shown negative dynamics in car sales for the third year in a row. Experts explain the “minus” by the difficult political situation and economic instability due to Brexit.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious