Named the coolest features of the new Land Rover DefenderSeptember 29, 2019
Despite the fact that the presentation of the revived British SUV took place just a few weeks ago, foreign journalists managed to get acquainted with the model and found several features.
The new Land Rover Defender can be considered not only a real SUV, but also a technological breakthrough. The model is equipped with many advanced systems used in the automotive industry of our time. So, the new Defender has a keyless entry function. Representatives of the brand claim that the company was the first in the world to introduce advanced technology and began to use advanced Ultra Wide Band radio transmitters, which supposedly help prevent theft with a hacker attack.
The car also boasts a modern Pivi Pro multimedia system with a navigator, a cabin mirror with ClearSight Rear View function, a third-row folding front seat, wear-resistant fabric, a special protective coating for the body, the Ford mode and even a winch that can be ordered directly from the factory.
- Porsche invests in DSP Concepts for the “right” sound of its electric cars
- Toyota patented new GRMN trademark for North America
- Charged Hyundai Kona N went to test tests
- Triumph will move most of its production to Thailand
- Ferrari found the cause of engine problems