Named prices for the hybrid version of the BMW 330eMarch 28, 2020
The car is positioned as a model in 2021. Due to the plug-in module, the BMW 330e can overcome the electrical component of 35 kilometers.
BMW has announced the price of its new hybrid model 330e 2021 model year. The car is offered in two different trim levels – 330e and 330e xDrive. They will be different optional, but the power plant they rely on the same. The base is a 2.0-liter turbo engine with a return of 181 hp, and due to the electric component, the power reaches 288 hp at 420 Nm of torque.
New cars received a very important upgrade – we are talking about the XtraBoost function, which allows you to increase power by 40 hp. for 10 seconds. This option is available only in sport mode.
Modification 330e can accelerate to 100 km / h in 5.6 seconds, and the BMW 330e xDrive does it in 5.7 seconds.
It is noteworthy that the 330e can pick up speed of 110 km / h on only one battery. The plug-in hybrid version 330e costs $ 45,455 in the simplest version, and the xDrive 330e can be bought for $ 47,545. In dealerships of official dealers, cars should appear in May of this year.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles