Named cars that will help you meet on the InternetSeptember 15, 2020
A corresponding study was carried out by British specialists.
According to the published data, the main photo in the background of the car in the profile of the dating app Tinder increases its appeal. This was found out by creating two profiles – male and female, in which the main photo was automatically changed to a new one after three hundred views.
As shown by the experiment, the photo in which users are captured against the background of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class is gaining 218 likes out of 300. Next comes the Range Rover Sport – 213 likes out of 300. The Volkswagen Polo closes the three cars. The list of vehicles was compiled based on their popularity in the UK.
The most unpresentable cars were Toyota Yaris, Hyundai i10 and Nissan Micra. These models scored from 140 to 150 likes out of 300. At the same time, experts emphasize that making a choice in favor of one or another user on the Internet, based on a car, is not the best idea.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily