Named cars that are preferred by autohamsDecember 12, 2019
Finnish scientists have come to the conclusion that it’s not a car that gives boorish behavior to drivers.
Scientists led by Jan-Eric Lennqvist of the University of Helsinki, an article about which was published in the International Journal of Psychology, note that it is often drivers of expensive cars that are distinguished by aggressive behavior on the roads. This fact has been proven by several scientific projects. Unethical behavior among drivers around the world manifests itself after improving financial condition. For example, car owners who are able to purchase a sports car are more aggressive than others.
“In a representative sample, we linked the individual measurements of a five-factor personality model with driving a status car,” the magazine says.
Note that the five-factor model includes factors such as extraversion, neuroticism (neurosis), openness to new experience (cognition), consent (cooperation), and livability. So, scientists came to the conclusion that expensive cars are especially popular with men who have low rates of cooperation. This indicator indicates how much a person strives for society.
But people with high value systems also buy prestigious cars, the authors of the article make a reservation. But, as a rule, they are not distinguished by boorish behavior among other drivers.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system