Named car capable of delivering the Christmas tree faster than anyoneDecember 24, 2019
The Jeep Trackhawk SUV delivered the tree at a speed of 291 km / h.
2020 is very close, and this is a great occasion to conduct unusual tests. Recently, Hennessey experts have already transported the Christmas tree on the roof of the Challenger Hellcat. This time the tuners of their Texas 1000-horsepower Jeep Trackhawk to get past the last record of 280 km / h. The “charged” Trackhawk with its healthy Hellcat V8 engine gained 291 km / h.
Although the test was comic, the Jeep Trackhawk is undergoing serious testing. Considering the dimensions of the aerodynamic body of a large SUV and an additional obstacle in the form of a tree on the roof, it can be said that the figure of 291 km / h is very impressive.
The tests took place at the Uvalde test site in Texas, and the driver was driven by a professional driver in special gear for safety. However, only glass decorations that were fun on the rear-view mirror violated safety, but this can be attributed to the pre-holiday mood.
Although the conditions for the test were tough, the spruce remained in excellent condition, and the Jeep Trackhawk showed everything that it was capable of during the test.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests