MV Agusta will release a very limited series of Dragster RCJuly 8, 2019
The company confirmed that the special version of the Dragster 800 RC Shining Gold will be released in a very limited edition, which will include only one motorcycle. Its specifications will remain unchanged.
The main difference will be the appearance. The motorcycle will get a livery with a gold finish effect, which is achieved by anodizing and applying a transparent coating. Also MV Agusta Dragster 800 RC Shining Gold will receive a finish of carbon fiber and aluminum. The SC Project Reparto Corse exhaust system will be installed.
Included with the bike will go X-Lite X-803 Ultra Carbon helmet, which also received a gold finish.
The Italian company noted: “This unique model, created for a special buyer, combines the best in the mirror sparkle of metal and the finishing of details.”
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup