MV Agusta unveiled Rush 1000 with an unusual designNovember 10, 2019
At an exhibition in Milan, the Italian company MV Agusta demonstrated the Rush 1000 Naked with an original design.
The novelty is based on the Brutale 1000 RR model. It has a 1.0-liter engine with an output of 209 hp. and 117 Nm of torque. There is no information on the technical characteristics of the motorcycle yet. But given its weight of 185 kg, it is assumed that they will be more than worthy.
Novelty received flagship components. So, an RC-Project produced an interesting shape, the suspension – a fully electronically adjustable Ohlins, Brembo brakes. In addition, the bike has LED optics and forged wheels, and its fairing is made of carbon fiber.
It is assumed that the MV Agusta Rush 1000 will not be approved for use on regular roads. This is indicated by the absence of mirrors, steps and mountings of the registration plate and a single hard chair.
In addition, Indian FTR1200 Rally 2020 was shown earlier at EICMA 2019. Technically, this is the same basic equipment of the motorcycle, but the novelty looks different.
- GM is set to become the premier electric vehicle manufacturer. Yes again
- Tesla FSD autopilot promises to be finalized by the end of 2020
- Drag racing: Hyundai Palisade 2020 vs. Buick Grand National 1987
- Overfinch celebrates 5th anniversary with Range Rover Sandringham
- Ken Block’s Ford Focus RS RX sold for a whopping sum