MV Agusta teamed up with Marque Alpine to create a motorcycleDecember 7, 2020
Recently, a teaser for the new motorcyckle was published by the press service of the Italian brand.
Until the end of 2020, there are several weeks left, respectively, some motorcycle companies still have time for the premiere of their new products – for example, the British Triumph, as well as MV Agusta, did this. The Italian brand has teamed up with the French company Societe des Automobiles Alpine SAS to create a new motorcycle model. In this regard, the manufacturers have published a render of the novelty.
From the published image, only one thing is clear – the novelty will receive a blue-silver color. The new model is expected to be a special edition Superveloce motorcycle, which is clear from the fairing, which has a similar shape.
Apparently, the new bike will be sporty, premium, exclusive and very expensive. It is possible that the launch of the motorcycle will be timed to coincide with the return of the Alpine team to Formula 1 racing. One way or another, the premiere of the newest motrcyckle is scheduled for December 11.
- Third generation Haval H6 SUV prices announced
- BMW plans to double EV sales in 2021
- Mercedes-Benz has published details of the new electric crossover EQA
- Automotive brands that patent the most innovations named
- Former Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn may go to jail for 10 years