MV Agusta Superveloce 800 will be released in 2020May 29, 2019
MV Agusta announced in her Instagram account that Superveloce 800 will be available for purchase next year. Motorcycle concept was shown at EICIMA in November.
As the company noted, they began work on a motorcycle with the F3 800 chassis, engine and brakes. The engine has been completely reconfigured to improve its mid-range capabilities. An asymmetric exhaust system was created in conjunction with SC Projects.
A new design with a carbon fiber fairing was created. The style originates from the racing motorcycles of the time Agusta F4 AGO (2005). Front mounted two round LED headlights. The yellow tinted screen hides the full color TFT display.
“Our top priority is to increase service levels and improve supply,” said Timar Sardarov, General Director of MV Agusta. He added: “The company survived the crisis, and most of our supply chain was disrupted. We must restore the trust of our suppliers. We will do this consistent work. We will not increase the number of dealers, but will work with the current ones in order to make them larger and better. We want to be known for good service, easy access to spare parts and products. This is our top priority. ”[supsystic-slider id=1023 position=”center”]
- Ford Kuga tests powerful Argo AI autonomous driving LIDAR sensor
- Lewis Hamilton won the Spanish Grand Prix
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages
- Drag racing – VW Golf R 2021 versus the “charged” Audi RS6 Avant wagon
- Drag racing – powerful sedan Mercedes-AMG E63 S versus the “charged” station wagon Audi RS6